- Parlee, B., & E. Maloney (2017). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2016 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- GW Solutions Inc. 2016. Peace River Regional District Water Quality Database and Analysis. Prepared for Peace River Regional District and Treaty 8 Tribal Association.
- Garvie, K. H. & Shaw, K. (2014). Oil and gas consultation and shale gas development in British Columbia. BC Studies no. 184, Winter 2014/15.
- Government of the Northwest Territories and Alberta Environment and Parks. 2020 Draft. 2017 Alberta-NWT Transboundary Water Quantity Technical Report for the Slave and Hay Transboundary Rivers a companion report to the Alberta-Northwest Territories Bilateral Management Committee Annual Report to Ministers, 2017-18.
- Glozier, N.E., Pippy, K., Levesque L., Ritcey, A., Armstrong, B., Tobin, O., Cooke, C.A., Conly, M., Dirk, L., Epp, C., Gue, A., Hazewinkel, R., Keet, E., Lindeman, D., Maines, J., Syrgiannis, J., Su, M. & V. Tumber. 2018. Surface Water Quality of the Athabasca, Peace and Slave Rivers and Riverine Waterbodies within the PeaceAthabasca Delta. Oil Sands Monitoring Program Technical Report Series No. 1.4. 64 p