Senes Consultants Limited. 2005. Northwest Territories Environmental Audit. Status of the Environment Report.
- Kokelj SV, Lacelle D, Lantz TC, Tunnicliffe J, Malone L, Clark ID, Chin KS (2013) Thawing of massive ground ice in mega slumps drives increases in stream sediment and solute ﬂux across a range of watershed scales. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface, 118, 681–692.
- British Columbia Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Strategy. Northeast Water Strategy - Surface Water Quality Data Summary for Northeast British Columbia.
- Fort Nelson First Nation. (2017). Community summary: Liard Basin Monitoring Initiative state of knowledge report. Fort Nelson, BC.
- Guyot, M., Dickson, C., Paci, C., Furgal, C., & Man Chan, H. (2006). Local observations of climate change and impacts on traditional food security in two northern communities. International Journal of Circumpolar Health 65:5 403-415.
- Chambers, P. A., Alexander-Trusiak, A., Kirk, J., Manzano, C., Muir, D., Cooke, C. & R. Hazewinkel. 2018. Surface water quality of lower Athabasca river tributaries. Oil Sands Monitoring Program Technical Report Series No. 1.3. 34 p.