Pembina Institute. (2016). State of the knowledge of the Slave River and Slave River Delta: Final report. Prepared for the Slave River and Delta Partnership.
- Parlee, B., & E. Maloney (2017). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2016 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- GW Solutions Inc. 2016. Peace River Regional District Water Quality Database and Analysis. Prepared for Peace River Regional District and Treaty 8 Tribal Association.
- Laird, B. (2015). "Contaminant biomonitoring in the Dehcho Region: A pilot investigation of the links between contaminant exposure, nutritional status, and country food use.” In Synopsis of research conducted under the 2014-2015 Northern Contaminants Program. Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada. pp. 95-100.
- Chan, L., Receveur, O., Sharp, D., Schwartz, H., Ing, A., Fediuk, K., & Tikhonov, C. 2011. First Nations Food, Nutrition and Environment Study (FNFNES): Results from British Columbia (2008/2009). Prince George: University of Northern British Columbia. At Pp. 65-66.
- Parlee, B. (2011). Traditional Knowledge overview for the Athabasca River watershed. Contributed to the Athabasca Watershed Council State of the Watershed Phase 1 report. University of Alberta: Edmonton.