- Kokelj SV, Lacelle D, Lantz TC, Tunnicliffe J, Malone L, Clark ID, Chin KS (2013) Thawing of massive ground ice in mega slumps drives increases in stream sediment and solute ﬂux across a range of watershed scales. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface, 118, 681–692.
- D'Souza, A., & Parlee, B. (2019). Literature review: Local and traditional knowledge in the Peace River sub-basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada. 2012. COSEWIC Assessment and Status Report on the Bull Trout Salvelinus confluentus in Canada.
- Guyot, M., Dickson, C., Paci, C., Furgal, C., & Man Chan, H. (2006). Local observations of climate change and impacts on traditional food security in two northern communities. International Journal of Circumpolar Health 65:5 403-415.
- Parlee, B., Maloney, E., Howlett, T., & D’Souza, A. (2020). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2017-2018 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.