Mackenzie Valley Land and Water. 2020. Public Registry. Available at: https://mvlwb.com/registry Accessed July 2020.
- Stantec 2012. Status of trends, flow, water quality and suspended sediment quality in the Peel River Watershed. Prepared for Water Resources Division, Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
- French, T.D., and N.B. Carmichael 1999. Limnological Aspects of Charlie Lake (Peace River Drainage, British Columbia): A Summary of Data Collected Between 1974 and 1995.
- Unpublished Water Quality Data, GNWT, 2018
- Parlee, B., & E. Maloney (2017). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2016 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development (2015). Surface Water Quantity Framework for the Lower Athabasca River.