- Proverbs, T. A., Lantz, T. C., Lord, S. I., Amos, A., & Ban, N. C. (2020). Social-Ecological Determinants of Access to Fish and Well-Being in Four Gwich'in Communities in Canada's Northwest Territories. Human Ecology, 131.
- Martineau, F. (2013). ‘Site C Clean Energy Project,’ Appendix A12 Part 5. Community Summary: Kelly Lake Metis Settlement Society Final Report. Volume 5. Prepared for BC Hydro Power and Authority.
- Parlee, B., & E. Maloney. (2017). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2016 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Norzinc. 2020. Prairie Creek. https://norzinc.com/operations/prairie-creek/
- Trend analyses of hydrometric data conducted by this study.