- Parlee, B., & E. Maloney (2017). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2016 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Treaty 8 First Nations Community Assessment Team and The Firelight Group Research Cooperative. (2012). Telling a Story of Change the Dane-zaa Way. A Baseline Community Profile of: Doig River First Nation, Halfway River First Nation, Prophet River First Nation and West Moberly First Nation. Submitted to BC Hydro.
- Christensen, L. (2015). The Accessibility, Quality, and Safety of the Liard First Nation’s Drinking Water Supply. Yukon Research Centre, Yukon College: Whitehorse, Yukon.
- Korosi, J.B., J.R. Thienpont, M.F.J. Pisaric, P. deMontigny, J.T. Perreault, J. McDonald, M.J. Simpson, T. Armstrong, S. V. Kokelj, J.P, Smol and J.M. Blais. 2015. Broad-scale lake expansion and ﬂooding inundates essential wood bison habitat. Nature Communications. 8:14510 | DOI: 10.1038/ncomms14510
- Fiera (Fiera Biological Consulting Ltd). 2013. State of the Watershed Report - Phase 3: Water Quantity and Basic Water Quality in the Athabasca Watershed. Report prepared for the Athabasca Watershed Council. Fiera Biological Consulting Report #1234.