Canadian aquatic biomonitoring network. https://www.canada.ca/en/environment-climate-change/services/canadian-aquatic-biomonitoring-network.html
- Watrecon Consulting, Ellehoj Redmond Consulting, Aquality Environmental Consulting Ltd. and Duane McNaughton, P. Geol. The Peace Watershed: Current and Future Water Use and Issues. Prepared for the Mighty Peace Watershed Alliance, March 2012. 125 pp
- Parlee, B., & E. Maloney (2017). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2016 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Spencer, M., Overduin, N., Bannister, K., Simms, R., Brandes, O.M. & Brandes, L. (Eds.). (2016). Watersheds 2016: Building Capacity for Watershed Governance in British Columbia—Edited Proceedings. Victoria, Canada: POLIS Project on Ecological Governance, University of Victoria.
- Pembina Institute. (2016). State of the knowledge of the Slave River and Slave River Delta: Final report. Prepared for the Slave River and Delta Partnership.
- Parlee, B., Maloney, E., Howlett, T., & D’Souza, A. (2020). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2017-2018 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.