Canadian aquatic biomonitoring network. https://www.canada.ca/en/environment-climate-change/services/canadian-aquatic-biomonitoring-network.html
- Kenyon, J., & Whitley, G. (2008). Water Resources Assessment of the Peel Watershed. Report Prepared for the Peel Watershed Planning Commission.
- Bonsal B., Shrestha R.R., Dibike Y., Peters D.L., Spence C., Mudryk L., and Yang D. (2020). Western Canadian Freshwater Availability: Current and Future Vulnerabilities, Environmental Reviews. https://doi.org/10.1139/er-2020-0040
- Parlee, B. (2016). Local and traditional knowledge in the Liard River Watershed: Literature review. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Guyot, M., Dickson, C., Paci, C., Furgal, C., & Man Chan, H. (2006). Local observations of climate change and impacts on traditional food security in two northern communities. International Journal of Circumpolar Health 65:5 403-415.
- Droppo, I. G., Prowse, T., Bonsal, B., Dibike, Y., Beltaos, S., Krishnappan, B., Eum, H-I., Kashyap, S., Shakibaeinia, A. & A. Gupta. 2018. Regional hydro-climatic and sediment modelling. Oil Sands Monitoring Program Technical Series No. 1.6. 89 p.