Mighty Peace Watershed Alliance. State of the Watershed: Regional Hydrological Assessment. http://mightypeacesow.org/index.html
- Bonsal B., Shrestha R.R., Dibike Y., Peters D.L., Spence C., Mudryk L., and Yang D. (2020). Western Canadian Freshwater Availability: Current and Future Vulnerabilities, Environmental Reviews. https://doi.org/10.1139/er-2020-0040
- Gwich’in Social and Cultural Institute. (2010). Gwich’in Traditional Knowledge: Rat River Dolly Varden Char. Report prepared for the Gwich’in Renewable Resources Board.
- Environment and Climate Change Canada 2019. Baseline surface water quality in the Petitot River Basin and surrounding watersheds. Examining Potential Impacts of Shale Gas Development in the Horn River Basin, British Columbia.
- Guyot, M., Dickson, C., Paci, C., Furgal, C., & Man Chan, H. (2006). Local observations of climate change and impacts on traditional food security in two northern communities. International Journal of Circumpolar Health 65:5 403-415.
- Droppo, I. G., Prowse, T., Bonsal, B., Dibike, Y., Beltaos, S., Krishnappan, B., Eum, H-I., Kashyap, S., Shakibaeinia, A. & A. Gupta. 2018. Regional hydro-climatic and sediment modelling. Oil Sands Monitoring Program Technical Series No. 1.6. 89 p.