Peace River Flow Regime Working Group. (2017, January). Peace River Flow Regime, Report to the MPWA IWMP Steering Committee.
- Bonsal B., Shrestha R.R., Dibike Y., Peters D.L., Spence C., Mudryk L., and Yang D. (2020). Western Canadian Freshwater Availability: Current and Future Vulnerabilities, Environmental Reviews. https://doi.org/10.1139/er-2020-0040
- Heredia Vazquez, I. (2019). Implications of Socio-Ecological Changes for Inuvialuit Fishing Livelihoods and the Country Food System: The Role of Local and Traditional Knowledge. (Master’s thesis). University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
- Environment and Climate Change Canada 2019. Baseline surface water quality in the Petitot River Basin and surrounding watersheds. Examining Potential Impacts of Shale Gas Development in the Horn River Basin, British Columbia.
- Parlee, B., & E. Maloney (2017). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2016 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Fiera (Fiera Biological Consulting Ltd). 2013. State of the Watershed Report - Phase 3: Water Quantity and Basic Water Quality in the Athabasca Watershed. Report prepared for the Athabasca Watershed Council. Fiera Biological Consulting Report #1234.