Pembina Institute. (2016). State of the knowledge of the Slave River and Slave River Delta: Final report. Prepared for the Slave River and Delta Partnership.
- Gill, H. K. (2013). Environmental changes in the lower Peel River watershed, Northwest Territories, Canada: Scientific and Gwich’in perspectives. (Master's thesis). University of Victoria, Victoria, Canada.
- Treaty 8 First Nations Community Assessment Team and The Firelight Group Research Cooperative. (2012). Telling a Story of Change the Dane-zaa Way. A Baseline Community Profile of: Doig River First Nation, Halfway River First Nation, Prophet River First Nation and West Moberly First Nation. Submitted to BC Hydro.
- Scenarios Network for Arctic Planning (SNAP). (2011). Great Bear Lake climate change analysis, an assessment of climate change variables in the Great Bear Lake Region, Canada. Prepared for Déline Renewable Resources Council.
- Taylor, B.R., J. Sanderson and C. Lafontaine 1998. Liard River Environmental Quality Monitoring Program - Summary Report. Water Resources Division, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada, Yellowknife, NWT.
- Bonsal B., Shrestha R.R., Dibike Y., Peters D.L., Spence C., Mudryk L., and Yang D. (2020). Western Canadian Freshwater Availability: Current and Future Vulnerabilities, Environmental Reviews. https://doi.org/10.1139/er-2020-0040