Government of Yukon. Yukon Snow Survey Bulletins. https://yukon.ca/en/snow-surveys-and-water-supply-forecasts#snow-and-water-supply-data
- Nadasdy, P. 2003. Hunters and Bureaucrats: Power, Knowledge, and Aboriginal-State Relations in the Southwest Yukon. University of British Columbia Press, Vancouver.
- Parlee, B., & E. Maloney (2017). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2016 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Lesack, L.F.W., P. Marsh, F. E. Hicks, and D.L. Forbes. (2014). Local spring warming drives earlier river-ice breakup in a large Arctic delta. Geophysical Research Letters. 41, 1560–1566, doi:10.1002/2013GL058761.
- Wesche, S., O’Hare-Gordon, M., Robidoux, M., and Mason, C. (2016). Land-based programs in the Northwest Territories: Building Indigenous food security and well-being from the ground up. Canadian Food Studies 3(2): 23-48.
- Candler, C., Olsen, R., DeRoy, S., and the Firelight Group Research Cooperative with the Mikisew Cree First Nation. (2010, August). As Long as the Rivers Flow: Athabasca River Use, Knowledge and Change. MCFN Community Report. Mikisew Cree First Nation: Fort Chipewyan, Alberta, Mikisew Cree First Nation: Fort Chipewyan, Alberta.