Unpublished Water Quality Data, GNWT, 2018
- Bonsal B., Shrestha R.R., Dibike Y., Peters D.L., Spence C., Mudryk L., and Yang D. (2020). Western Canadian Freshwater Availability: Current and Future Vulnerabilities, Environmental Reviews. https://doi.org/10.1139/er-2020-0040
- Martineau, F. (2013). ‘Site C Clean Energy Project,’ Appendix A12 Part 5. Community Summary: Kelly Lake Metis Settlement Society Final Report. Volume 5. Prepared for BC Hydro Power and Authority.
- Parlee, B., E. Maloney, T. Howlett and A. D’Souza (2020). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2017-2018 Community Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton Alberta.
- Pembina Institute. (2016). State of the knowledge of the Slave River and Slave River Delta: Final report. Prepared for the Slave River and Delta Partnership.
- Choles, J. 2004. Sediment Sources and Movement in Lesser Slave Lake. River Engineering Team, Alberta Environment.