Hall et al. 2019. Discussion of “Frequency of ice-jam ﬂooding of Peace-Athabasca Delta. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 45(1): 71–75.
- Gill, H. K. (2013). Environmental changes in the lower Peel River watershed, Northwest Territories, Canada: Scientific and Gwich’in perspectives. (Master's thesis). University of Victoria, Victoria, Canada.
- Yang, D., X. Shi, and P. Marsh. (2015). Variability and extreme of Mackenzie River daily discharge during 1973–2011. Quaternary International 380–381, 159–168, doi.org/10.1016/j.quaint.2014.09.023.
- Environment and Climate Change Canada 2019. Baseline surface water quality in the Petitot River Basin and surrounding watersheds. Examining Potential Impacts of Shale Gas Development in the Horn River Basin, British Columbia.
- Mantyka-Pringle, C., Jardine, T. D., Bradford, L., Bharadwaj, L., Kythreotis, A.P., Fresque-Baxter, J. & the Slave River and Delta Partnership. (2017). Bridging science and traditional knowledge to assess cumulative impacts of stressors on ecosystem health. Environment International 102: 125-137.
- Candler, C., Olsen, R., DeRoy, S., and the Firelight Group Research Cooperative with the Mikisew Cree First Nation. (2010, August). As Long as the Rivers Flow: Athabasca River Use, Knowledge and Change. MCFN Community Report. Mikisew Cree First Nation: Fort Chipewyan, Alberta.