Government of Yukon (2011). Yukon Water: An Assessment of Climate Change Vulnerabilities.
- D'Souza, A., & Parlee, B. (2019). Literature review: Local and traditional knowledge in the Peace River sub-basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Haynes,K.M., R.F. Connon, and W.L. Quinton 2018. Permafrost thaw induced drying of wetlands at Scotty Creek, NWT, Canada. Environmental Research Letters 13: 114001.
- Christensen, L. (2015). The Accessibility, Quality, and Safety of the Liard First Nation’s Drinking Water Supply. Yukon Research Centre, Yukon College: Whitehorse, Yukon.
- Pembina Institute. (2016). State of the knowledge of the Slave River and Slave River Delta: Final report. Prepared for the Slave River and Delta Partnership.
- Parlee, B. (2011). Traditional Knowledge overview for the Athabasca River watershed. Contributed to the Athabasca Watershed Council State of the Watershed Phase 1 report. University of Alberta: Edmonton.