Canadian aquatic biomonitoring network. https://www.canada.ca/en/environment-climate-change/services/canadian-aquatic-biomonitoring-network.html
- Scott, C. (2011). Tetli’it Zheh Climate Change Adaptation Planning Project. Yellowknife: Ecology North.
- Parlee, B., Maloney, E., Howlett, T., & D’Souza, A. (2020). Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. Report of the 2017-2018 Community-Based Research Projects in the Mackenzie River Basin. University of Alberta: Edmonton.
- Haynes,K.M., R.F. Connon, and W.L. Quinton 2018. Permafrost thaw induced drying of wetlands at Scotty Creek, NWT, Canada. Environmental Research Letters 13: 114001.
- Brock, B.E., M.E. Martin, C.L. Mongeon, M.A. Sokal, S.D. Wesche, D. Armitage, B.B. Wolfe, R.I. Hall and T.W. D. Edwards. 2010. Flood Frequency Variability During the Past 80 Years in the Slave River Delta, NWT, as Determined from Multi-Proxy Paleolimnological Analysis. Canadian Water Resources Journal / Revue canadienne des ressources hydriques. 35(3): 281-300.
- Baptiste and Island Lakes Stewardship Society. (2019, May). Baptise and Island Lakes Watershed Management Plan.